How To Install Apple’s iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 Public Betas Now
Apple‘s iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 public beta download is now available for all iPhone and iPad users with compatible devices.
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (first and second generation)
- iPod Touch (seventh generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (first through fifth generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (first through third generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad (fifth through eighth generation)
- iPad Mini (fourth and fifth generation)
- iPad Air (second through fourth generation)
In order to download the public beta, head to Apple’s beta software portal from your device’s Safari browser and sign in with your Apple ID. From there, select “Enroll Your Devices” in the drop-down menu located at the top right of the webpage, and then select “iOS” or “iPad OS,” depending on the device, on the following page.
Next, scroll down to a button that reads “Download profile,” which will immediately bring up a warning that says the website is attempting to download a configuration profile. Tap “Allow,” and you will receive a message that says you can set up a new profile from the Settings app.
Open the Settings app, and you’ll find a new section titled “Profile Downloaded” at the top of the list. There, you can access the beta software download.